WING BARN strives to give back!

Let us help you reach your fundraising goals one meal at a time!

As part of our ongoing effort to help and be involved with the community, Wing Barn wants to partner with you and help your organization reach its financial goals. 

Our Fundraising Program

Wing Barn will provide your organization a fundraising ticket to sell. 

Tickets are $10 and include:

1 Cheeseburger
5 Boneless Wings
Drink and Fries

That’s a “DANG GOOD” deal!!!

For every ticket sold, 30% goes to YOUR organization. The other 70% covers food costs and overhead. Plus, for any $10 ticket not redeemed, Wing Barn will donate the full amount back to your organization.

It’s a proven program! In 2019, we donated over $200,000 back to our community!

Each ticket is ‘Made to Order’ so it’s HOT and FRESH out of the kitchen #DangGood

Let's work together to reach your fundraising goals!

Contact us to start earning!
Email: [email protected]
Lower Valley: 956-832-8952
Upper Valley: 956-456-0936